View RSS Feed

Light and Sound

1. MindPlace Mobile - iOS and Android Testing

Exciting news today everyone... MindPlace is going mobile with our first AudioStrobe app!

This is our first foray into these waters so we have decided to use a 'shell application' as a testing platform to try out different interfaces and controls. This helps us to avoid the App Stores and the unfun parts of the making mobile apps and get right to the good stuff. It also allows us to switch out things quickly and try new versions.

The platform is called MobMuPlat - Mobile ...

Updated 02-23-2015 at 09:40 AM by neuroasis

Tags: audiostrobe
    Categories
    AVS , Light and Sound
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  2. Ganzframes Open Eye Cutout Template

Based on the ideas from the post: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...d-Fun-Patterns for the Kasina and new Procyon frames...

Attached is a template for you to print and cutout a simple cover for your Ganzframes which will allow you to view them with eyes open. This should work for Procyon, Proteus, last revision Sirius and the extra color frames we sell. Basically, all the ones with purple frames.

It is not quite as smooth ...

Updated 11-21-2014 at 03:35 PM by neuroasis

Categories
    AVS , Light and Sound
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Sync SpectraStrobe with Ambience Track

Basic and Advanced SpectraStrobe techniques with Mind Workstation.

Here is a playlist with all of the current videos in the series:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...bWfw33yIisYha7

Updated 03-26-2014 at 12:33 PM by neuroasis

Categories
    AVS , Light and Sound
  4. Extreme AVS Machine Chain - Etz Chaim

Before there was a MindPlace Kasina seekers of extreme AVS experiences or those who wished to combine multiple control sources together, might have to resort to a little creativity. The amazing thing about the Kasina is that it combines many of these functions into one machine ? compact simple and beautiful! But if you don?t mind creating a little cable salad and you have the full line of MindPlace machines available to you, then you will find vast new inner vistas await. The DIY blog posts of Craig ...

Updated 01-19-2014 at 07:53 PM by neuroasis

Categories
    BioFeedback , AVS , Light and Sound , Technology
  5. Procyon Review Videos

6. Synchromuse Session for Sleep Induction

Hello all,
    In response to a request from Ryan I have created a 60 minute sleep induction session using MindWorkstation Enterprise from Transparent Corp. I have added a Synchromuse program as well for Procyon users. For Sirius or Proteus there is a standard AudioStrobe track in the audio. The file is 103Mb because it is a 60 min high bitrate mp3. There is a zip archive that contains the audio and the Procyon session files. Load the session file to your Procyon and put it into dL2 or dAS mode ...

Updated 01-19-2015 at 11:28 AM by neuroasis (Addded Soundccloud file and session archive)

Categories
    AVS , Light and Sound
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  7. Free AudioStrobe Tracks for Your Enjoyment

Hello all!
    It's time to break out of the laboratory and release some of the last few months work out into the wild!

We have created a MindPlace SoundCloud account and will periodically be adding content for you. Currently, I have programmed 4 tracks using a new and advanced form of AudioStrobe encoding that I have been perfecting. We are calling this process SpectraSync. The end results provide light shows far beyond anything that has come before. The leds are being controlled ...
    Tags: audiostrobe
    Categories
    AVS , Light and Sound
  8. Entrainment Ecosystems

I live in a wooded area near a lake and with wide open spaces compared to most suburbanites.

To give you an idea of my surroundings, last evening I went outside to sit in my favorite nighttime spot on the deck and as I was getting ready to slip down into my rickety wicker chair the security light clicked on and tucked behind the woven legs was a 3 foot garter snake nearly camouflaged in the darkened wood. No doubt he was looking for a place to dry off after all the storms we have been ...
  9. Visualizing Procyon Settings

In my quest to master programming on the Procyon I have found it necessary to create tools to assist in intelligent design. To this end I have been developing a spreadsheet that graphs the waveforms that are created by the various options available in the Editor. This is a preview release for the purpose of trial and feedback.

At this time, it only visualizes the Sine waveform. Triangle is very close to this. Square is in development but the Duty Cycle is proving to be a challenge. ...

Updated 05-25-2011 at 08:07 AM by neuroasis

Categories
    Light and Sound , AVS , Technology